Drug Prices Can Vary Significantly Among Pharmacies
A Minute Spent on Drug Price Comparison Can Equal Big Drug Savings
RxDrugSaver displays price estimates for discounted drugs for which we have pharmacy data. Cost estimates are based on the information we have available at the time and non-discounted drugs are not included in the tool. Actual costs may vary.
Medicare Advantage Plans, sometimes called "Part C" or "MA Plans," are offered by private companies approved by Medicare and provide Medicare Part A and Part B coverage. Medicare prescription drug coverage is insurance run by an insurance company or other private company approved by Medicare. A Medicare Supplement plan is a health insurance plan provided by a private company that fills in the "gaps" in original Medicare coverage.
Medicare has neither reviewed nor endorsed this information.
To learn about Medicare plans you may be eligible for, you can:
- Contact the Medicare plan directly.
- Call 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227), TTY users 1-877-486-2048; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Contact a licensed insurance agency such as PlanPrescriber's parent company, eHealth.
- Call eHealth's licensed insurance agents at , TTY users 711. We are available . You may receive a messaging service on weekends and holidays from February 15 through September 30. Please leave a message and your call will be returned the next business day.
- Or enter your zip code where requested on this page to see quote.