Compare Medicare Advantage and Part D prescription drug plans. See plan features and costs for plans in your area.
Select and compare up to 3 plans.
Allows you to compare your current plan to other Medicare plans and find out how much you can save.
Enter your medications and see your estimated annual prescription drug cost and the plan's Preferred Pharmacies.
Medicare has neither reviewed nor endorsed this information.
To learn about Medicare plans you may be eligible for, you can:
- Contact the Medicare plan directly.
- Call 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227), TTY users 1-877-486-2048; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Contact a licensed insurance agency such as PlanPrescriber's parent company, eHealth.
- Call eHealth's licensed insurance agents at 888-323-1149, TTY users 711. We are available Mon - Fri, 8am - 8pm ET. You may receive a messaging service on weekends and holidays from February 15 through September 30. Please leave a message and your call will be returned the next business day.
- Or enter your zip code where requested on this page to see quote.